Cycling Across The Tibetan Plateau
Spring 2019

Where Lucille has been for the past 24 hours.

Friday, May 3, 2019

May 2

Back in Lukla and I managed to change my ticket so that I leave tomorrow morning, weather permitting of course.  Now that I'm back in relative civilization I will upload some photos.
Everest is on the left with the plume of snow and Ama Dablam is on the right,. 

Birthday cake in Namche.  Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, I could feel the love half way around the world.  

One of the many bridges we crossed.  I'm getting used to the swaying.  I just wonder when it was last inspected!!!!

Scott....as per your request....I looked at many rocks at Everest basecamp and finally settled on this one for you.  Hope you like it.  They are busy with it until after climbing season, and then I've arranged to have it air lifted and delivered to your home in Canada....your charge. 😂

No comments: