Cycling Across The Tibetan Plateau
Spring 2019

Where Lucille has been for the past 24 hours.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mt. Everest 2010 #29 - P.S.

Gabcast! Mt. Everest 2010 #29



Namaste everybody, I just have an addition to my last GabCast.

When I left Camp 1 this morning to come down, Domhnall was packing up all his stuff and heading up to Camp 2. So his plan is to spend the night at Camp 2 tonight, and then come down early tomorrow morning in time for breakfast. So I'm thinking he is probably planning on 2 1/2 to 3 hours from Camp 2, with his sherpa-like speed, very very fast, but I'm sure that he can do it.

Tomorrow there is a Puja ceremony for some friends of ours, and so we'll have a little bit of entertainment.

Alright, that's it. Everyone take care. Love to you all. Bye.

No comments: