Cycling Across The Tibetan Plateau
Spring 2019

Where Lucille has been for the past 24 hours.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mt. Everest 2010 #16 - Lobouche

Gabcast! Mt. Everest 2010 #16 - Lobouche



We are in Lobouche right now. I'm doing really well, staying ahead of the group. It took me two hours to get to the lunch spot and it took the majority of the group three hours to get there.

Got here to Lobouche, I had a little bit of a headache, I drank a bunch of fluids, and then three of us went up a little hill about another two hundred meters or so, and we're going to have supper pretty soon. I'm feeling really really good, headache is all gone, I've got lots of strength, lots of stamina, lots of energy, it's all great.

So I hope everything is good at home, I miss you lots, love you lots, and we will be at base camp tomorrow, and I will try this again.

Alright, Love you, Bye

No comments: