Cycling Across The Tibetan Plateau
Spring 2019

Where Lucille has been for the past 24 hours.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Why I love paragliding

My friend from Italy, Rene, wrote a poem in Italian about paragliding. I wasn't able to read it so I put it through google translate....not expecting much, and this is what came out.
For those of you who paraglide I'm sure you can feel it in your whole body, and for those who don't, this should give you a little taste of why we like it so much.
Enjoy.

A step ... a breath
and I'm in the wind,
around me, the silence
and under ...

nature flowing.

I look up
open, as if to envelop
elegant and beautiful,
I admire with joy
she is ... my sail.

My arms open to the sky
and that feeling of peace,
all under my feet
master of myself.

A music without notes
only that of the wind,
I'm happy because today ...
I kissed the clouds,
I ... son of the wind.

No comments: