4 of 7
Mt. Kilimanjaro - 19,340 ft. (5,895m)

January 27 - February 16, 2013


Where Lucille has been for the past 24 hours.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 29 - May 10

No real news today to report. Apparently Domhnall managed to phone his sister and she made a facebook post that is basically that they are OK at Camp 3. We don't know what the immediate plans are. There is at least one team making a summit attempt starting now through the night, so who knows, perhaps one or both of them are tagging along on that. Lucille did try multiple times to call me yesterday but the connection would not allow conversation. If the Spot moves up today, which would be their night, they are on a summit push. If no activity on the spot, then they are resting at Camp 3. Ted.

2 comments:

Brighid said...

Hey, yep Domhnall called me yesterday (Wednesday 9) but I'm pretty sure that was before Lucille's call/post on 9 May. He also talked about the different weather forecasts they're hearing, and said they're waiting to see what the weather does before making a decision. Fingers and toes tightly crossed...

Rachelle said...

You, Lucille and Domhnall, are an inspiration! Thinking and sending a few prayers for you! Continue to Live High!!