Cycling Across The Tibetan Plateau
Spring 2019

Where Lucille has been for the past 24 hours.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 16 - April 27


VoiceMessage


Namaste everyone. I'm calling from a very snowy Camp 1, and it's April 27th. I think except for a couple of hours of the past three days it's been snowing all the rest of the climb.

Today (?? they fixed the rope to Camp 2 ??), and then continued on another 300 meters further, so that's awesome. I did a nice little walk all the way up to Camp 2. That was nice, certainly a different view up there.

Everything's good, we're both feeling good. We just had some Morroccan stew for supper, some food that I have de-hydrated, so it feels a little bit like home..... (Call Cut's off here)


1 comment:

Claudia Kowal said...

And I sending you a note from a snowy Edmonton today!!! geez . . Sure glad to hear you are feeling better. you are both in my thoughts. Stay safe xoxox