Cycling Across The Tibetan Plateau
Spring 2019

Where Lucille has been for the past 24 hours.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Back home

It is so good to be back home, visiting and catching up with everyone.  I still have a few days before I have to go back to work so this feels really relaxing which feels like such a treat. 

While unpacking I ran across this quote that was given to me at my Puja ceremony two years ago when I was on my way to climb Mt Everest and thought that I would share it with you.  Enjoy.

A request to all sentient beings on this planet..........

Give up all intention to harm others from your heart
And do your best to benefit them all
If each and everyone feels the universal responsibility to do so,
We will all enjoy the feast of peace!

This wishing prayer was written by Lama Geshe from Pangpoche
located in the foothills of mighty mountain Jomo Langma (Mt Everest)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So good to have you home safely!!!
Hope to see you soon Lucille!
Anne Jones (STARS)