Cycling Across The Tibetan Plateau
Spring 2019

Where Lucille has been for the past 24 hours.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thank You

Just over a year ago I was standing on the top of Everest, looking down in awe at the entire world below and thinking to myself not only that I was very lucky and blessed to be there, but also admiring our beautiful world. I have to thank my family and all my friends who have supported me in my endeavour to reach my dream. I still have friends who come up to me telling me that they followed my blog while I was climbing or tell me the story of where they were when my SPOT stopped working at the most crucial time on summit day or give me a hug with a congratulations. This is not a goal that any of my friends and family members have, but they all recognize and celebrate the achievement of a dream, and that is the most important thing of all.

No comments: